CONFIAD BOARD MEETING – Lisboa November 13th, 2015
AGENDA of CONFIAD PANEUROPEAN NETWORK
GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING in Lisboa, on Friday, 13th November 2015 at 9:30 at
Hotel Pestada Pousada de Lisboa
Praca do Commercio, 31 -34 – 1149 018 Lisboa
- Welcome from the President Mr Massimo De Gregorio.
- Adoption of the Minutes of the previous General Assembly meeting held in Brussels on 28th November 2014.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Introduction and admission of NP PCO Association (Russia).
- Update on the UCC and the Commission Acts – IA and DA
- Update on the Working draft 5/6 CEN/PC 432 “Competency of Customs Representative” – 5th meeting 01 and 02 October – Section 5
- Polish Association’s request to become from effective member to observer member (article 7.5 and 7.6 Confiad By Law)
- Proposal of President Antonio Llobet to participate to the creation of the new Worldwide Associations of OEAS Customs Representative.
- Approval the Financial Statement as from 01/01/2015 to 30/10/2015.
- Approval the budget 2016.
- Election for the new CPN President.
- Appointment of the other Board Members.
- Any other business (A.O.B.).